Hand wax variant in a tube
Alternative packaging for those who do not like the classic cube in hand. Recycled cardboard tube.
Rest Bar is our best-selling product - a nourishing and protective balm for stressed hands, pole dancing, sports, climbing, crafts, eczema, cold and frostbite.
Scented with heather
- keeps skin soft and supple
- creates a protective film on the skin against external influences
- very soon after application, the skin is no longer oily - we recommend using it several times a day, even during work
- contains argan oil and green tea extract
- without preservatives (minimum shelf life of 1 year at room temperature)
- the oils contained have a natural vitamin content, including vitamin E, which helps skin regeneration
- no palm oil
- 100% natural ingredients
- no perfume
I don't need to look for any other product because your hand waxes are just great! And I thought that my hands were a lost cause over the winter and there was no point in trying anything. Thanks and good luck!
great, amazing and perfect❤️
I prefer the puck, but I carry this one in my purse and use it mainly to lubricate my nail beds
The packaging is practical, but it doesn't come out well, the smell doesn't quite suit me, but the wax fulfills its function
The rod broke
Come nice packaging, but for that price I would expect a better quality product. The stick was cracked in the middle and looked like it had been used. It probably fell at someone's factory and the whole thing cracked. Or is it just practice? So it didn't surprise me. I can send a photo. I bought it because of minor eczema between my fingers, and it doesn't help at all, even if I use it several times a day. The stick smells nice.